Monday, July 06, 2009

Time to get back on the saddle.

So I've basically taken two months or so of maternity leave on this blog, and it's time I started up again. It's just that, before, I could write about my travels and adventures, and now there's just, well, not so much to write about. For instance, my to do list for today:

1. Call Roy the appliance guy cos my washer mysteriously stopped draining water.

2. Do some laundry should said washer be repaired.

3. Mop. The. Damn. Floors. Already.

4. Google why my two-month-old is drooling like a faucet.

5. Doctor's appointment for aforementioned drooly boy. First shots! Eeek!

6. Pick up entire contents of closet from bedroom floor.

7. Breastfeed. Like, a lot. Luckily, have rented multiple movies to make it go faster.

Well folks, that's it. Compelling? Certainly. I wouldn't be surprised if this post alone picks up a couple hundred hungry readers.

No comments: