Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I want this to be me



Maggie May posted this on her blog, and it made me so happy. Right before it made me green with The Envy.

I have decided that I am going to do this too. I am going to do this and one day you will be watching me up in this piece. Obviously I can't do exactly this though, so I have been trying to come up with ideas of what I could do all over the world and film and then make into a nice wee video.

Here's what I have so far:

1. Me attempting to do the splits all over the world (Where the Hell is Bendy Becky?)

2. Me flashing strangers all over the world (Where the Hell is Naked Becky?)

3. Me talking to myself all over the world in the manner of a crazy person (Where the Hell is Crazy Becky?)

4. Me making out with David all over the world (Where the Hell is Necking Becky?)

5. Me changing Jack's diaper all over the world. (Where the Hell did Jack Poop?)

What do you think? Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah I like this guy a lot. I actually did a series of commercials for Stride gum so I've been following this guy's videos off and on for a while. This is the first one I've seen where he dances with so many other people. I would love to see the scenes where he's "teaching" the dance to everyone. Cuz you can totally see in some of the clips that the people are doing it. How awesome would that be?

I know, sometimes people just have good ideas. That girl who cooked all the Julia Child recipes. This guy. I'm tempted to say "you gotta have a gimmick" but yet gimmick is too gimmicky a word. There is something true to these things that take off. Something universal.

I definitely vote for "Necking Becky."

mrs.notouching said...

Is that even a serious question??? #2 of course!

Shannon Simpson said...

I'll write the music for you. (But no worries, I'll get someone else to sing.)

kati said...

holy crap this is awesome! my favorite was the one in india :)

if you do this, can i be your cameraographer? or, since i don't really know how to do that, just a groupie?